Chandragup Mud Volcanoes Chandragup Mud Volcanoes are the three mud volcanoes located in Lasbela District, Balochistan, Pakistan.
- Tourism in Pakistan – an overview
- Derajat Festival: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s first jeep and bike race in the desert of Dera Ismail Khan
- The Gabin Jabba Swat Sports and Culture Festival will be held on February 26 in collaboration with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Culture and Tourism Authority and Swat District Administration.
- Did You Know? Today is World Mountain Day December 11, 2020.
- The British-era tunnel track at Ayubia has been restored.