Pak-China Border Pak-China Border Crossing is a tourist attraction located in Hunza District, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan.
- The KP government has decided to buy the house of Dilip Kumar, the shining star of the Bollywood film industry.
- British High Commissioner Dr. Christian Turner visits Peshawar Museum
- The provincial government is working to promote tourism, industries and trade in the province.
- A meeting of the Tourism Department was held under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Mahmood Khan
- Work on Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Road Improvement Project is underway, the project is being completed in collaboration with the Asian Development Bank.