Khaplu Palace located in Ghanche District, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan. It is one of the attractions in Khaplu valley.
The castle has a living room and then a prison under it. It also has utensils used by the king, gymnasium, kitchen, guest house, guard’s quarters and clothes. This 2600 meter wide fory was built in 1840 by Raja Daulat Ali Khan of Khaplu.
When Raja Daulat Ali Khan died in 1983, the fort began to be demolished. In 2005, the Aga Khan Trust for Culture renovated it. In 2011, The Fort was rented out by a hotel and part of the palace was opened to tourists.