Fairy Meadows Fairy Meadows is located in Diamer District, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan. It is 3300 meters high and the most beautiful place to see Nanga Parbat. The name was given to the place by Willy Merkl, head of the 1932 Read More
- Fly Jinnah will contribute to the development of the country’s economy by promoting Pakistan in areas such as tourism and hospitality.
- Tourism in Pakistan – an overview
- Derajat Festival: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s first jeep and bike race in the desert of Dera Ismail Khan
- The Gabin Jabba Swat Sports and Culture Festival will be held on February 26 in collaboration with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Culture and Tourism Authority and Swat District Administration.
- Did You Know? Today is World Mountain Day December 11, 2020.