Sargan Valley Sargan Valley is located in Neelum District, Kashmir, Pakistan. It is a narrow valley southwest of the town of Sharda, about 20 km long. Most of its territory is in Ghumot National Park. A canal divides the Sargan Read More
- Fly Jinnah will contribute to the development of the country’s economy by promoting Pakistan in areas such as tourism and hospitality.
- Tourism in Pakistan – an overview
- Derajat Festival: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s first jeep and bike race in the desert of Dera Ismail Khan
- The Gabin Jabba Swat Sports and Culture Festival will be held on February 26 in collaboration with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Culture and Tourism Authority and Swat District Administration.
- Did You Know? Today is World Mountain Day December 11, 2020.