Ghar Oba Ghar Oba is a spring located in Khyber District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pakistan. It is on the Pak-Afghan Highway at the site of Ali Masjid. Ghar is a Pashto word meaning cave and Oba means water. Is is said Read More
- GIK and KPCTA signed an agreement to promote tourism in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Fly Jinnah will contribute to the development of the country’s economy by promoting Pakistan in areas such as tourism and hospitality.
- Tourism in Pakistan – an overview
- Derajat Festival: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s first jeep and bike race in the desert of Dera Ismail Khan
- The Gabin Jabba Swat Sports and Culture Festival will be held on February 26 in collaboration with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Culture and Tourism Authority and Swat District Administration.