Bhodesar Mosque Bhodesar Mosque is located in Nagarparkar, Tharparkar District, Sindh, Pakistan. Bhodisar Masjid is Located at the foot of the Karoonjhar Mountains. It is built entirely in chaste marble by Mahmood Shah bin Muzaffar Shah bin Ghiyasuddin the ruler Read More
- GIK and KPCTA signed an agreement to promote tourism in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Fly Jinnah will contribute to the development of the country’s economy by promoting Pakistan in areas such as tourism and hospitality.
- Tourism in Pakistan – an overview
- Derajat Festival: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s first jeep and bike race in the desert of Dera Ismail Khan
- The Gabin Jabba Swat Sports and Culture Festival will be held on February 26 in collaboration with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Culture and Tourism Authority and Swat District Administration.