Dori River Dori River, also known as the Lora River, is located in Chaman District, Balochistan, Pakistan. It flows for 320 km in Kandahar Province, Afghanistan and then in Balochistan, Pakistan. It is called Lora in Pakistan, after entering Afghanistan Read More
- Fly Jinnah will contribute to the development of the country’s economy by promoting Pakistan in areas such as tourism and hospitality.
- Tourism in Pakistan – an overview
- Derajat Festival: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s first jeep and bike race in the desert of Dera Ismail Khan
- The Gabin Jabba Swat Sports and Culture Festival will be held on February 26 in collaboration with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Culture and Tourism Authority and Swat District Administration.
- Did You Know? Today is World Mountain Day December 11, 2020.