Khojak Tunnel Khojak Tunnel or Shela Bagh Tunnel, a railway tunnel located in Qilla Abdullah District, Balochistan, Sindh. It was constructed in 1891 in the Khojak Pass. Khojak Tunnel is the second-longest tunnel (3.91 km) after Lowari Tunnel (8.75 km) Read More
- Derajat Festival: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s first jeep and bike race in the desert of Dera Ismail Khan
- The Gabin Jabba Swat Sports and Culture Festival will be held on February 26 in collaboration with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Culture and Tourism Authority and Swat District Administration.
- Did You Know? Today is World Mountain Day December 11, 2020.
- The British-era tunnel track at Ayubia has been restored.
- The KP government has decided to buy the house of Dilip Kumar, the shining star of the Bollywood film industry.