Khojak Tunnel Khojak Tunnel or Shela Bagh Tunnel, a railway tunnel located in Qilla Abdullah District, Balochistan, Sindh. The tunnel is 3.91 Km, constructed in 1891 in the Khojak Pass. It is the second-longest tunnel after Lowari Tunnel (8.75 km) Read More
- Fly Jinnah will contribute to the development of the country’s economy by promoting Pakistan in areas such as tourism and hospitality.
- Tourism in Pakistan – an overview
- Derajat Festival: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s first jeep and bike race in the desert of Dera Ismail Khan
- The Gabin Jabba Swat Sports and Culture Festival will be held on February 26 in collaboration with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Culture and Tourism Authority and Swat District Administration.
- Did You Know? Today is World Mountain Day December 11, 2020.