Shingo River Shingo River is located in Astore District, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan. It flows in the Ladakh region and then enters Pakistan from India at Azad Kashmir.
- Visit of Peshawar Museum by Deputy Head of Mission of Korean Embassy in Islamabad
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pavilion Wins Best Pavilion Award at Lok Mela 2023
- Pakistan’s Pavilion at COTTM China 2023: A Celebration of Culture and Collaboration
- Strengthening Tourism Ties: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Sri Lanka Explore Opportunities for Collaboration
- Tourism Ministers of Indonesia and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Discuss Sustainable Tourism