Satpara Lake Satpara Lake is located in Skardu District, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan. It is located at an altitude of eight thousand five hundred feet above sea level. And there are rocky cliffs around it. Snow falls on these cliffs in Read More
- Fly Jinnah will contribute to the development of the country’s economy by promoting Pakistan in areas such as tourism and hospitality.
- Tourism in Pakistan – an overview
- Derajat Festival: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s first jeep and bike race in the desert of Dera Ismail Khan
- The Gabin Jabba Swat Sports and Culture Festival will be held on February 26 in collaboration with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Culture and Tourism Authority and Swat District Administration.
- Did You Know? Today is World Mountain Day December 11, 2020.