Lea Market is a historic market located in trading space for fruits, vegetables, and other agricultural produce in Karachi. It was developed in the early 20th century and named after a British engineer Measham Lea. The market is an important junction in the layout of old Karachi. It is connected to important streets such as Napier Road, Embankment Road, River Street, Kundan Street, Sheedi Village Road, Kumbhar Wara Road, and Siddiq Wahab Road.
Initially built to cater to the needs of people in old town areas. The market emerged as a major trading center after independence and was frequented by the middle-class people of interior Sindh and Balochistan. The market has two blocks for retailing vegetables, fish, meat, and other merchandise. Two more blocks were added in 1937 due to the rising demand for consumer goods.