Mules Mansion is a historic building located in Karachi West District, Sindh, Pakistan. It was built in 1917 and designed by architect Moses Somake. The building is named after the first chairman of the Karachi Port Trust, Charles Mules.
Despite its current state of disrepair and pollution, Mules Mansion is noted for its ornate and classical elements. It served as the Naval Headquarters for a period of time after the partition of the subcontinent and was later used for residential purposes, including housing writers in the 1970s.