Alexandra Bridge Alexandra Bridge is located in Gujrat District, Punjab, Pakistan. The “Alexander Bridge” crosses the Lahore-Peshawar Central Railway Line and the Grand Trunk Road (GT Road) on the Chenab River.
- Fly Jinnah will contribute to the development of the country’s economy by promoting Pakistan in areas such as tourism and hospitality.
- Tourism in Pakistan – an overview
- Derajat Festival: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s first jeep and bike race in the desert of Dera Ismail Khan
- The Gabin Jabba Swat Sports and Culture Festival will be held on February 26 in collaboration with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Culture and Tourism Authority and Swat District Administration.
- Did You Know? Today is World Mountain Day December 11, 2020.