Tomb of Maulana Zafar Ali Khan The Tomb of Maulana Zafar Ali Khan is located in Wazirabad District, Punjab, Pakistan. Maulana Zafar Ali Khan was a prominent poet, journalist, and political leader during the British Raj. He was also a strong Read More
- GIK and KPCTA signed an agreement to promote tourism in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Fly Jinnah will contribute to the development of the country’s economy by promoting Pakistan in areas such as tourism and hospitality.
- Tourism in Pakistan – an overview
- Derajat Festival: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s first jeep and bike race in the desert of Dera Ismail Khan
- The Gabin Jabba Swat Sports and Culture Festival will be held on February 26 in collaboration with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Culture and Tourism Authority and Swat District Administration.