Passu Suspension Bridge Passu Suspension Bridge is located in Hunza District, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan. Its length is 510 feet. This bridge is one of the oldest suspension bridges in Gilgit-Baltistan which was built in 1960 by the late engineer Ahmad Read More
- Fly Jinnah will contribute to the development of the country’s economy by promoting Pakistan in areas such as tourism and hospitality.
- Tourism in Pakistan – an overview
- Derajat Festival: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s first jeep and bike race in the desert of Dera Ismail Khan
- The Gabin Jabba Swat Sports and Culture Festival will be held on February 26 in collaboration with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Culture and Tourism Authority and Swat District Administration.
- Did You Know? Today is World Mountain Day December 11, 2020.