Tea Plantation Shinkiari Tea Plantation Shinkiari or Shinkiari Tea Garden located in Mansehra District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. Shinkiari Tea Garden is spread over 50 acres. It is the first tea garden in Pakistan where black and green tea is grown.
- Fly Jinnah will contribute to the development of the country’s economy by promoting Pakistan in areas such as tourism and hospitality.
- Tourism in Pakistan – an overview
- Derajat Festival: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s first jeep and bike race in the desert of Dera Ismail Khan
- The Gabin Jabba Swat Sports and Culture Festival will be held on February 26 in collaboration with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Culture and Tourism Authority and Swat District Administration.
- Did You Know? Today is World Mountain Day December 11, 2020.