Silk Road Martyrs Memorial MEMORIAL 103 EB (Engineering Battalion) is the Silk Road Martyrs Memorial located in Gilgit District, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan. A yellow drill machine will be seen on a high platform on the Karakoram Highway. It is a Read More
- GIK and KPCTA signed an agreement to promote tourism in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Fly Jinnah will contribute to the development of the country’s economy by promoting Pakistan in areas such as tourism and hospitality.
- Tourism in Pakistan – an overview
- Derajat Festival: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s first jeep and bike race in the desert of Dera Ismail Khan
- The Gabin Jabba Swat Sports and Culture Festival will be held on February 26 in collaboration with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Culture and Tourism Authority and Swat District Administration.