Panjal Mastan National Park Panjal Mastan National Park is located in Bagh District, Kashmir, Pakistan. The park covers an area over 300 square kilometers. It is located at an altitude of 8500 feet above sea level. From November to April, Read More
- Fly Jinnah will contribute to the development of the country’s economy by promoting Pakistan in areas such as tourism and hospitality.
- Tourism in Pakistan – an overview
- Derajat Festival: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s first jeep and bike race in the desert of Dera Ismail Khan
- The Gabin Jabba Swat Sports and Culture Festival will be held on February 26 in collaboration with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Culture and Tourism Authority and Swat District Administration.
- Did You Know? Today is World Mountain Day December 11, 2020.