Spin Ghar Spin Ghar is a mountain located in Kurram District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. It is also known as Koh e Sufaid or the White Mountain. Koh Safid extends from west to east. Their average height is 3600 meters.
- GIK and KPCTA signed an agreement to promote tourism in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Fly Jinnah will contribute to the development of the country’s economy by promoting Pakistan in areas such as tourism and hospitality.
- Tourism in Pakistan – an overview
- Derajat Festival: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s first jeep and bike race in the desert of Dera Ismail Khan
- The Gabin Jabba Swat Sports and Culture Festival will be held on February 26 in collaboration with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Culture and Tourism Authority and Swat District Administration.