Spin Ghar Spin Ghar is a mountain located in Kurram District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. It is also known as Koh e Sufaid or the White Mountain. Koh Safid extends from west to east. Their average height is 3600 meters.
- Discover the Ancient Wonders of Takht-e-Bhai with Train Safari Excursion
- STDC and Dreamworld Resort Join Forces to Amplify Karachi Tourism
- Cholistan Desert Rally 2024: A Cultural Festival and South Asia’s Largest Motor Sports Event
- Experience the First Ever Elum Winters Extravaganza 2024
- Discover Pakistan’s Wonders at the New York Travel & Adventure Show