Peerghar or Preghal Mountain Peerghar or Preghal is the highest mountain located in the Upper South Waziristan District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. It is located at an altitude of about 3400 meters above sea level.
- Fly Jinnah will contribute to the development of the country’s economy by promoting Pakistan in areas such as tourism and hospitality.
- Tourism in Pakistan – an overview
- Derajat Festival: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s first jeep and bike race in the desert of Dera Ismail Khan
- The Gabin Jabba Swat Sports and Culture Festival will be held on February 26 in collaboration with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Culture and Tourism Authority and Swat District Administration.
- Did You Know? Today is World Mountain Day December 11, 2020.