Babu Dehri Babu Dehri is an archaeological site located in Swabi District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. The site discovered in 2022 with 400 Buddhist monuments. The excavation carried out by the Directorate of Archeology and Museums (DOAM).
- Fly Jinnah will contribute to the development of the country’s economy by promoting Pakistan in areas such as tourism and hospitality.
- Tourism in Pakistan – an overview
- Derajat Festival: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s first jeep and bike race in the desert of Dera Ismail Khan
- The Gabin Jabba Swat Sports and Culture Festival will be held on February 26 in collaboration with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Culture and Tourism Authority and Swat District Administration.
- Did You Know? Today is World Mountain Day December 11, 2020.